Date: Wednesday, 23. May 2018
Venue: Pavilion K, Agrokomplex Nitra, Slovakia
Organizer: Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO)
The Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency invites you to the Slovak Matchmaking Fair NITRA 2018, which will take place on May 23, 2018 in Pavilion K, Agrokomplex Nitra, Slovakia as an official accompanying event to the 25th International Engineering Trade Fair in Nitra, Slovakia.
The Slovak Matchmaking Fair Nitra 2018 is an international matchmaking event focusing on bilateral negotiations between local and foreign companies with the aim to create new business relations.
The event targets organizations/corporations offering or looking for new technologies, innovative tools and modern solutions for their products, services, further development and manufacturing processes, as well as the commercial activities in the field of mechanical and electrical engineering industry as well as other closely related industries.
2. Panel discussion Automotive engineering and mobility of the future/Electro mobility and its impact on
transportation and industry will bring new views and opportunities in these current topics with the participation of
- Tony Bainbridge, Business Excellence Manager, Jaguar Land Rover
- Rastislav Gáll, Plant Manager, Nemak Europe
- Alexandra Velická, Director of the Department of OP Management and Methodology, EU Structural Funds Section,
Ministry of Economy of the SR
- Ľubomír ŠOOŠ, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at STU in Bratislava